5 Magic Mushroom grow kit Discount Pack – Mondo®
Are you having a hard time choosing which 5 Magic Mushroom grow kit Discount Pack – Mondo® you should get? Just order Magic Muhsroom Five Pack! You choose 5 magic mushroom grow kits. You will save money and get to try the different Psilocybe cubensis strains.
Instructions for the 5 Magic Mushroom grow kit Discount Pack – Mondo®:
To start up the different types of mushroom grow kits you need to use the right instructions.
Download, read and watch the instructions for the
A Mondo Magic Mushroom grow kit contains:
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x grow bag – The bag has a micron filter to keep contaminants out
- 1x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, microorganisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis Magic Mushroom grow kit and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let it soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid and store it in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziploc with lid.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. The temperature should not drop below 18°C or increase over 29°C. You may use a Thermo Heatingmat to keep the temperature above 18°C. A thermo mat is essential in the winter or in colder parts of the world.
Light is all that is required for the Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit to ‘understand’ that it has reached the surface. Then and only then will mushrooms emerge. Each day, a few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight is adequate. Because direct sunlight damages mycelium, keep the grow kit away from the sun.
Water / Misting
The misting begins the day after you begin the therapy. To open the grow bag, remove the paperclip. Spray once on each edge of the bag before spraying the cake. As a result, you mist four times every day. Misting also enables fresh oxygen into the bag. After misting, quickly close the bag with a paperclip.
Mushrooms If the conditions are suitable, the first little mushrooms (pins) should appear between 5 and 16 days. The strain also has an impact on this. Some strains of Cubensis develop more slowly than others.
The mushrooms emerge in groups. This group might be small or large. The strain determines this. A flush is a kind of growth similar to this. Mushrooms almost seldom mature all at once. A kit could include more than one flush. The first two flushes have the biggest impact. There will be more flushes, each one smaller than the previous.
The mushrooms are ripe and ready to be taken when the veil between the hat and the stem has just torn. Don’t postpone it any longer. Wear medical gloves or thoroughly clean your hands, wrists, and arms.
Pick just the ripe mushrooms and let the rest to mature.
Remove the mushrooms from the cake by holding the base with your thumb and index finger. Rotate your hand slowly clockwise until the mushroom releases. Don’t take the mushrooms out.
This would harm and maybe kill the mycelium. After you’ve selected the bulk of the larger mushrooms, choose the little mushrooms and pins.
mushroom sprouts on the sides
Mushrooms grow in conditions with enough light and low penetrating resistance. Mushrooms may develop on the cake’s edges because the light shines on them.
This is tough to argue against and is legal. Some gardeners wrap the sides of the grow box with aluminum foil to keep them dark, but this doesn’t always work.
When mushrooms grow there, they can be picked just before you soak the kit:
- Clean hands! Take the grow box out of the bag and place it upside down on your other hand.
- Wiggle the plastic box so that the cake will fall out, onto your hand. The plastic box can be placed on a disinfectant surface.
- Now you have this hand free to pick the mushrooms from the sides of the cake.
- When all mushrooms are picked, you can place the cake back as it was, in the plastic box and continue to the soaking process.
After all the mushrooms have been picked, you prepare the kit for the next flush.
Using cleaned hands or gloves, remove the grow box from the grow bag. Half-fill the box with clean, drinking water. Remove the ziploc bag lid and close the grow box. Wrap the unopened grow box in a soaking bag or in a clean plastic shopping bag. Close securely and place it in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 12 hours.
This is referred to as the soaking process. The cake will now absorb water, preparing it for the next flush.
While the grow bag with micronfilter is soaking, hang it upside down to dry. Hang it upside down to keep germs out of the bag. Many growers prefer to use new and unused grow bags after each flush.
Remove the soaking bag holding the grow box from the refrigerator after 12 hours and unpack it.
After that, flush
To continue, repeat steps 3 through 7 as you did when you first started the operation. A new flush will follow a few days later. A Psilocybe cubensis Magic mushroom grow kit should produce two or three flushes. You may get more flushes out of a kit if you have cultivating experience.
The last word
When no more mushrooms grow from a grow kit for at least three weeks after the second flush, or when the Psilocybe cubensis Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit should be thrown.
The color change indicates that another fungus or bacteria has contaminated the grow kit. The Psilocybe cubensis Magic mushroom grow kit will no longer produce mushrooms and should be dumped in the garbage outside.
Spores If the mushrooms are picked too late, they will lose their spores. The cake and mushrooms will become black/purple due to the spores (other cubensis strains may turn red/brown).
This isn’t a major problem; it just doesn’t look good. When mushrooms produce spores, they begin to degrade and the active compounds dissolve. The potency of mushrooms will be lowered.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts.
This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Difficulty||n / a|
|Potency||n / a|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||25ºC|
|Yield (from)||600 grams|
|Yield (to)||> 1000 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||No|